Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms written below. By using this site, you indicate that you accept these terms and that you agree to abide by them.
Information About Us
www.revecandles.com is a site operated by Noirose Ltd (trading as Rēve Candles) “We”; are a limited company registered in England and Wales under the registration number 12301831.
Products and product descriptions
1. The products covered by these Terms and Conditions are those presented on the www.revecandles.com website, subject to availability.
2. Rēve Candles will use its best efforts to ensure that any photograph of any of the products presented on the website is as accurate as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the products as produced by your computer screen may differ from the exact product.
3. All products are displayed as accurately as possible on this website. However, due to each product being individually handmade and made from natural ingredients, variations such as slight colour change may occur.
Reliance On Information Posted & Disclaimer
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
Prices and Payment Methods
1. All prices on the website are in pounds sterling. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the website at the time of submitting the order.
2. We accept all major payment types including credit/debit cards and PayPal. You have the option to select your preferred payment method at the checkout. All payments are securely processed by Wix.com.
Delivery Time and Methods
For our latest delivery times, methods and costs, please see our delivery page.
1. Rēve Candles is not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
2. You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
3. The products are supplied for domestic and private use only. Rēve Candles shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.
4. You must follow any instructions Rēve Candles may give you in relation to the safe use of the products. Rēve Candles will not be responsible for any damage to products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
1. As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any products that are faulty or not as described. For further information about your legal rights, contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect these legal rights.
2. If you receive a product that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact Rēve Candles for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
Your right to cancel the purchase
1. As a consumer, you have the right to return the products, without any reason within 14 days from the receipt of the products.
2. If the return of the products is not because of a product defect or an error committed by Rēve Candles, you will have to pay the shipping charges for the return of the products.
3. If you exercise this right to return the products, you will return the products ordered, in a state fit for their resale and in their original packaging.
4. Rēve Candles will refund you within 30 days from the exercise of your right to cancel the purchase.
Refunds and Returns
1. Only products purchased on the website can be returned to Rēve Candles for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a shop, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
2. Should you make an error when ordering online, Rēve Candles will gladly exchange your product for the product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
3. In the event that you react to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it. You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the products back to Rēve Candles.
4. Should a product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Rēve Candles will provide you with a full refund or exchange subject to receiving photo evidence within 48hrs. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
5. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Rēve Candles to process any refund or exchange. Please email email@example.com in advance of your intention to return or exchange a product, so that we can assist you with a smooth transaction.
6. Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Rēve Candles. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
7. We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
If Rēve Candles is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Rēve Candles will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
Information provided by you for the order of the products will be automatically processed by Rēve Candles via Wix.com.